Sunday, January 27, 2013

Abomination!

The Bible records a lot of abominations unto God, even a 'proud look' or 'those who sow discord among the brethern,' for all the 'hoopla' about homosexuality,  I expected that this was chief of abominations,  I was wrong!!  In fact, least mentioned!

Sodom and Gomorrah, the crime committed there was .. rape ..  violent homosexual rape .. but rape nonetheless.

I did find a loving covenant between two men in the book of 1 Samuel between David and Jonathan, interesting because David was highly favored and blessed by God,  David got in no trouble with God over this affair,  only later with Bathsheba,  a website I wrote linked on the right side bar, contains all the pertainent verses.  See for yourself!

I percieve that love is a gift from God, and if two people have this gift, that is Gods wedding presant on their marriage.  I care not that they may be the same gender.

If you appreciate my websites, writings, than 'follow' me publically or privately, also I love comments, even if you don't agree with me, just so you are nice, and not hateful.  Bad language comments will be erased.    Darlene Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment