Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Breath Of Life!

        I do not have a clue about when life begins, so I went to Genesis  ch. 2:7 "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground,  and breathed into his nostrils the 'breath of life';  and THEN man 'became' a living soul."

I never had an Abortion,  I've never been faced with a hard choice like that,  I will never call someone who has had an abortion, a murderer,  much less someone who votes a Democratic ticket. 

Abortion is too tramatic and even painful, to be considered a method for birth control, lets be real,  I could not force a young girl to go through the birth experiance,  a life changing experiance.

If it wern't for partial birth abortion, many Mothers of many children, wouldn't be coming home ever again to take care of the many other children they have.  I know PBA is a necessary medical procedure to save the life of the Mother.

I can't believe that a soul is givin one and only one chance at life,  Jesus said "I am come that ye might have life, and have it more abundantly."  For much evidence of Reincarnation in the Bible, Jesus taught it!!  see the links on the right side. 

God said "You have before you this day, both good and evil, choose thou!"

My sentiments exactly,  choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment